Dr. Brian Johnson is a seasoned dermatologic and Mohs surgeon. He heads the Virginia Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, a cutting edge dermatology practice specializing in the treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails.
In this episode, Dr. Johnson addresses a wide range of topics including:
- The basics of Mohs surgery
- The concept and value of “3 surgeons in 1”
- Frozen Section Histology and its importance to the patient
- Prevention of dermatological disease
- Why Mohs is so cost effective (…including a 99% cure rate!)
Lots of practical tips and insights!
Brought to you by:
The industry leader in custom-designed patient flow solutions!